JOIN US!"

liny195
 />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBuffalo Rumblings homepageHorizontal - WhiteBuffalo Rumblingsa Buffalo Bills communityFollow Buffalo Rumblings online:Follow Buffalo Rumblings on TwitterFollow Buffalo Rumblings on FacebookFollow Buffalo Rumblings on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBuffalo Rumblings main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBillsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections NewsNotesOpinionAnalysisDiscussionPodcastNFL DraftSalary CapBills fans [url=http://www.billsjerseysproshop.com/tredavious-white-jersey/]Tre’Davious White Jersey 2019[/url] , join Buffalo Rumblings’ FanPulseNew,2commentsJOIN US!EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Bills fans, join Buffalo Rumblings’ FanPulseTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailAt Buffalo Rumblings, we really see ourselves as the voice of the Buffalo Bills community, and we talk/complain every day about how the Bills are doing and consider ourselves experts in just about every aspect of Bills fandom.SB Nation is continuing their polling project for another year [url=http://www.billsjerseysproshop.com/zay-jones-jersey/]White Zay Jones Jerseys[/url] , which pulls together the insights of the most plugged-in Bills fans.If that describes you, then Sign Up Here to join us on our project we call SB Nation FanPulse.If you sign up, you’ll be among a hand-selected group from Buffalo Rumblings who answers quick polls each week developed by SB Nation.We want to build the definitive poll of *informed* Bills fans, and that includes you. Your votes will be anonymous—though if you join, you’re welcome to tell anyone you like.The results of each weekly poll will be published by Buffalo Rumblings and may end up on SBNation.com along with the results from other team sites.Ready to sign up as a Buffalo Rumblings FanPulse participant? CLICK HERE. The Buffalo Bills (2-3) earned their first home win of the season when they held off the Tennessee Titans (3-2) 13-12 Sunday afternoon at New Era Field. The Bills earned that win without the services of starting strong safety Micah Hyde (groin) and backup free safety Rafael Bush (shoulder). Both Hyde and Bush returned to practice Wednesday in a limited capacity. When asked about their availability for Week 6 vs. the Houston Texans [url=http://www.billsjerseysproshop.com/zay-jones-jersey/]Zay Jones Jerseys 2019[/url] , head coach Sean McDermott expressed optimism that the pair would return to action this week. “They’ve made progress, both have made progress. They’ll be out there on a limited basis today, and we’ll just see how they do here,” McDermott said. In the win over the Titans, Dean Marlowe played every snap and performed admirably (four tackles [url=http://www.billsjerseysproshop.com/dion-dawkins-jersey/]White Dion Dawkins Jerseys[/url] , one pass break-up) filling in in Buffalo’s secondary. Marlowe, who was elevated from the practice squad prior to the Titans game, was released Tuesday following the signing of veteran quarterback Derek Anderson. Hyde suffered his injury in the Week 4 loss to the Green Bay Packers, while Bush, who took over after Hyde left the Green Bay game [url=http://www.billsjerseysproshop.com/dion-dawkins-jersey/]Dion Dawkins Jerseys 2019[/url] , did not practice the week leading up to the Titans game. In other injury news, starting right guard John Miller was observed limping back to the locker room with an undisclosed injury. CB Tre’Davious White (ankle) was a limited participant in Wednesday’s practice, while LB Lorenzo Alexander and DT Kyle Williams were given the day off for rest. Buffalo travels to NRG Stadium for a 1 p.m. Eastern showdown with the Texans Sunday afternoon.